When you feel so all alone and you know your light is dim--
Turn your face toward the SON and let your heart seek Him.

~Sarah Leathers

Wednesday, October 01, 2008

Heart cry...
"Create in me a clean heart, O God, and renew a steadfast spirit within me. Do not cast me away from Your presence and do not take Your Holy Spirit from me. Restore to me the joy of Your salvation and sustain me with a willing Spirit. Then I will teach transgressors Your ways and sinners will be converted to You..."
Psalm 51:10-13
"And the pace of God, which surpasses all comprehension, will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus..."
Philippians 4:7
and the one I sought for last night--the one God layed on my mind--tweaked into what God wanted me to hear...
SARAH,
"Watch over your heart with all diligence, for from it flow springs of life..." Proverbs 4:23
Love,
God.
These are some things God layed before me this morning @ 3:45 when I finally finished my paper and climbed into His lap for some rest...I know they may not mean as much to some--but for me they were His breath on my ears....and that was what I needed from Him.
I love you all!
Blessings from afar...
God's Gal Sarah

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is wonderful when God lays things on ones heart is it not. i understand your feeling love!
Anna

Anonymous said...

Well, when you check your blog in another month, you'll read how much i love and miss you!! Keep living and writing, dear daughter. You really bless me with your words. Today has been a long one. Daddy won't get home until late, Anna is writing on her paper, and i'm missing you. I've done pretty good-until today. I'm not doing too well in the "empty nest" department. I'm even missing MY mama. :) I think I'll go curl up with my Lord and perhaps we'll meet each other at His feet tonight and commune there awhile. I miss you BEST FRIEND. Mom