When you feel so all alone and you know your light is dim--
Turn your face toward the SON and let your heart seek Him.

~Sarah Leathers

Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Stage walking
Diploma carrying
and the Little Black Dress...


Ok, I have to catch you all up. I am an official graduate of "Country Life Christian School." aka: home school. I have completed the recommended coursework, received my diploma, walked the stage at church, and been dubbed "through." *she shoots she scores*




I never have the opportunity to dress up. This was the first time I've worn my "little black dress" since we bought it back in March. I attended a senior banquet at our church last night--Anna fussed over my hair for a good long while before I left and I felt like the most gorgeous girl there. I wasn't, but I felt like it.

Isn't God good? I almost didn't go to the banquet, and now I'm glad I did.



Well, enough of that. I'm off to continue the search for college dorm room accessories. And I need to do my Bible study first. *sigh* School's done--now I have to work...work...work...and work some more.
I'll "substantial post" later....

God's Gal Sarah

6 comments:

Lavonda Pflug said...

Well "Whew" and congrats. We are all proud of ya! What all do you need for your new adventure in the fall? Let me know if there is something I can help out with. Otherwise I might end up getting you something totally worthless.;)

Laura said...

Sarah,
Even though we have never met but have just talked on our blogs its so wonderful to know that there are other Christians who are out there.
Congratulations! May God lead you in everything and may you seek him always.
Have a blessed day!
Laura

Laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Hi Sarah, I just came across your blog through Kaysie's (http://alabasterboxblog.wordpress.com/). Congratulations on your graduation! I graduated from home-schooling too. :)

Cattlemans Daughter said...

Knock out girl!! You looked so "hot"---
Know that is a total world saying, but could not resist..so hopefully you will not hold that against me. :-)

Dorm rooms..fun, I guess..but I am kinda glad I am skipping out on that experience..ya call me ----- whatever you want, but I want my own space!!! Ha ha

Hopefully I get to give you a hug before you leave for school!!!

Amy

TheShermanFam said...

You look sooo pretty!! Love the dress, love the hair! and Congrats on your graduation! If you need any dorm room tips, let me know! :D

Love ya!
Ember