When you feel so all alone and you know your light is dim--
Turn your face toward the SON and let your heart seek Him.

~Sarah Leathers

Friday, May 02, 2008

And I have'nt posted because....
1. I finished Geometry yesterday. Anna and I've been killing ourselves (and nearly each other) to get done.
2. I finally got my Algebra review finished and turned in
3. I am working frantically on my research paper
4. I am getting Senior stuff turned in to the church
5. I am getting ready for senior Sunday at church (May 11)
6. Zoology finals are next week
7. I take the SAT tomorrow
8. We have our cd debut on Sunday morning--the choir is doing basically the whole service
9. We have to take breakfast Sunday morning
10. The deacons have a banquet for the widows Sunday afternoon (and Dad is a deacon)
AAAAAAAAAaa.
So I have my reasons.
Bear with me
God's Gal Sarah

3 comments:

Vicki Courtney said...

thank you for your encouraging words on my blog! we too, are AAA members, so that does help some. it's nice to hear from a younger (as in, my kids' ages) perspective!

what a precious girl you are with such a solid head on your shoulders. keep looking up, Sarah--He will never fail you. I can't wait to hear more about your journey...

Cattlemans Daughter said...

Hey!! How did finals go? I am DONE TODAY!!! Yay!!! We have to get together sometime this summer..before you leave for where..ever you are going. :-)

Keep grinning girl!

Anonymous said...

Hey! Your life sounds absolutely full to bursting with great work! Keep up the good work. I hope finals came out well? <><