When you feel so all alone and you know your light is dim--
Turn your face toward the SON and let your heart seek Him.

~Sarah Leathers

Monday, July 28, 2008

And like Abraham...
WELL, as I said in my last post, LIFE KEEPS HAPPENING! Brace yourself, ready your mind, have a seat: THE LEATHERS FAMILY IS ABOUT TO MOVE. And no, I don't mean just move me to school. Dad was promoted and so the entire family is moving back to the place we came from four years ago.
We found out yesterday--so for the next few weeks, Dad will be making treks back and forth from here to there until we get moved. So my moving to school and our family's move will probably happen at the same time. *Life is so crazy*
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE pray for us. This has become my home, and I am saddened to leave it for more than just a semester. God has taught me so much in this place and in our church. Isn't it amazing how He completes a work through our lives in one place, and then moves us on to another?
Our family covets prayers and more prayers as we take another step of faith...
Because He lives,
God's Gal Sarah
Isaiah 40:4-5
Every valley will be lifted up, and every mountain and hill will be leveled; the uneven ground will become smooth, and the rough places a plain. And the glory of the LORD will appear, and all humanity will see together, for the mouth of the LORD has spoken.

7 comments:

Tina said...

Wow how exciting!! Though we will miss you all greatly. God is certainly moving in mysterious ways and I can't wait until He lets us see the big picture.

Jolynn B said...

You mean like completely out of the area? Wow! We'll miss you! Blessings on your move. What an adventurous time your having!

Anonymous said...

are y'all moving back to Benjamin?

God's Gal Sarah said...

No, no...back to Guthrie.

Cattlemans Daughter said...

Well I am excited and sad at the same time! Congrats to your dad...he deserves it!!! 6's know what a good thing is. But I am sad we did not get together more while you were here!!! I never even got to see your house. But for you in Abilene it will be easier for you to go home to Guthrie than back to Dixon Creek. Atleast you don't have to move to Paducah!!!

I bet Mr. Spur Benton will enjoy having two doting aunts around more!!! :D

Do you know when you will move? Your mom sure is going to miss having you around when she is unpacking and you are off at school. :D

:hugs:
Amy

P.S. I just found your sweet note from mr. moses dreaded government class and you were rejoicing that it was over!!!! Made me smile!!!! :D

TheShermanFam said...

Sarah!!! I'm so excited to hear about you next journey...college!! I KNOW you are going to do amazing things! and I can't wait to hear all about them!
Love ya mucho and I am going to GREATLY miss you and your family!
Ember

Anonymous said...

You've been awarded the "Kindred Spirit Award" at my blog. Thank you for your friendship and encouragement! You are a true kindred spirit.
God bless you!

Kaysie