When you feel so all alone and you know your light is dim--
Turn your face toward the SON and let your heart seek Him.

~Sarah Leathers

Friday, December 26, 2008

Wow...is anyone still reading this thing?


Ok, two months is WAY overdue for a post from me! If you are still checking my blog for updates, thanks for your dedication...


So much can happen in two months let me tell you!


1. I finished my first semester at Hardin-Simmons University. Because of my dual-credit hours transferred, I am an official sophomore. YES! * does dance around room*

2. I came out with a 3.6 GPA...Mom smiled so I guess I'll take it :D

3. God has grown me in so many ways. He is making me stronger and teaching me to guard my heart.

4. I only went home 3 times during the semester....I think my folks went into withdrawl.

5. I learned how to two-step....and I'm horrible lol
6. I finished my first Psychology class...it was tough and let's just say I'm not going into "Freud's World" anytime soon
7. TEXTING IS AMAZING. I have discovered that. Yes, I might be a little addicted.
8. I have met one of my best friends at HSU. Her name is Allison and she is flat out amazing. God is so good to have given her to me
9. I am gearing up for another semester with 16 hours--including tennis...oh HELP!
10. It has been proven this semester that I am athletically challenged. I have been hit in the face with a frisbee a few times...it's been interesting
11. Through it all God has been good. I just can't explain it how great He has been.
12. NEW YEARS RESOLUTION: UPDATE THIS THING MORE OFTEN. I MISS IT

3 comments:

TheShermanFam said...

YAY!!! I'm so proud of all you've accomplished this year! You are doing such an amazing job...Your parents should be VERY proud, too! :D Man...we have such an amazing GOD!!
Thanks for the update...I was beginning to wonder...

Lavonda Pflug said...

Now you are back to school and have no time to blog, but I've tagged you anyway. Come play if you want.

Lavonda Pflug said...

The hinges squeek as I open the door. Dust is thick on the floor and a spiderweb catches me in the face.

I look around. With shaky voice I call, "Ssssaaarrraaahhh? Are you here? Sarah?"

Humph, probably over there at that Facebook place. It's so crowded over there. It's hard to find her in the crowd. But it is scary here...so deserted!